Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the easiest way to cook a lot of chicken?

gorge forman grill outside id just cook a breast when you need it takes 15 mins....but ya i couldnt see myself doing that tip toeing around, hed just have to put up with me cooking whenever i felt like it...but i would do the dishes myself so i can cook theres no way id cook in a filthy kithen...and when he bitches about me cooking id throw his dirty living habits right back at him and tell him to clean up his messes....do you pay rent??

anyways ya gorge forman grill...i use it indoors a couple times a day

How long would you cook a tray of chicken breasts in the oven for?
I always over or undercook, I can never tell with chicken which causes me to eat more beef then I should, lol.

How long would you cook a tray of chicken breasts in the oven for?
I always over or undercook, I can never tell with chicken which causes me to eat more beef then I should, lol.
I use a convection toaster oven and pack things in pretty tight in a ceramic casserole, about one hour is what I use. Regular oven, if the meat is a little more spread out, I'd start checking them at 45 min. cooking at 350. You can always slightly undercook them if you're going to reheat them anyway and they won't come out quite so dry and rubbery.

gorge forman grill outside id just cook a breast when you need it takes 15 mins....but ya i couldnt see myself doing that tip toeing around, hed just have to put up with me cooking whenever i felt like it...but i would do the dishes myself so i can cook theres no way id cook in a filthy kithen...and when he bitches about me cooking id throw his dirty living habits right back at him and tell him to clean up his messes....do you pay rent??

anyways ya gorge forman grill...i use it indoors a couple times a day

Yep I pay rent. Its just these people are way off.
I dont know anyone that thinks things are normal with them.
its just always something around there like complaining about electric bills. Most the poswer gets used by himslef.
I turn a comptuer and light in my room and thats about it.
he runs multiple computers, tvs, stereo, ect all at the same time. His sister comes over every week plants her butt on our couch to watch the big screen from early after noon till around midnight or so and then he will say electric bill is to high you need to cut back or rent is gonna go up LOL
I swear the guy needs therapy.

I just been dealing with it cause I grew up right around there, its not far from my work, and I live in a nice place as far as how it looks in and out.

I just really need to get out of there as soon as I can.
for now though I gotta come up with a good way to get back on track with some good eating habbits.
I had been trying to do the lean cuisne meals and lean budget gourmet thing, but its just not working.
My body always sucked with not enough protein and the carbs.

cook all you want when he bitches to you about the smell punch him in the face and tell him to get a life, blame it on "protein overdose" later on when if he asks...

Top Bottom