Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deal with ON's ADENERGY?

Ok, Like i have said before i have been training for 10 years i have been 3 cycles of a.a.s and the rest just training hard and eating good. My stats are 6' 265 11% b/f but im cutting hardore right now, naturally.

Everything works different for each person, i myself and my partner are getting great results from no2/adenergy/lipo6. My strength is up a lot my endurance is insane and i feel better pumps than ever. Sincei began taking the ADENRGY i have noticed all of my reps went up by 2 or 3 on each set, ex... Chest Incline press 4 sets 135/205/225/275------15/12/8/6 now im doing around 15/12/10/8

I feel a big difference over all on every excercise and im getting leaner every week.
I think this combo of crap is just the right mix for myself, and my partner.

Like i said everyones different

So I guess you would say the stuff works really---just out of curiosity---does it give you a jacked up feeling like ECA or is it different?

Maybe i should go get a tit job and take a pic of myself 1000 times till i get the right one also. Ill change it if it makes you happy

Top Bottom