Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the big deal with hcgenerate? OVER PRICED?

^^^ you shouldn't run hcgenerate for long periods of times straight.. says it right on the bottle actually. has to do with oversensitizing the leydig cells. now some people say its malarkey but i say why take the chance? it doesn't have to be run for long periods of times to do the job and i like to save guys money.

best way to run it would be on a long injectable cycle starting week 5 till the end. then swap in hcg/HMG as a blast. you save money that way and you also save from having to mix and store hcg for all those weeks as well. so its a win/win/win

Fair enough and saving some money is allways good.
So if your on hcgenerate for 8 weeks is hcg blasts really necessary (12 week test e 500mg) and if so how would you dose it on weeks 13 and 14 ? (Sorry if I shouldn't be asking that here, could you PM your answer)

So if your on hcgenerate for 8 weeks is hcg blasts really necessary (12 week test e 500mg) and if so how would you dose it on weeks 13 and 14 ? (Sorry if I shouldn't be asking that here, could you PM your answer)

you could... it wouldn't really be necessary since they're both doing the same thing. if you're going to, blast 500iu 2x a week

well since typically hcg comes in 5000iu's then you would save money but blasting lets say 1000iu's 5X every 4 days. that would be one strategy.

what noodles says is another strategy.

there is no right or wrong way.. but again we go back to saving money.. when you blast you can use that entire 5000iu's and save the trouble of mixing more of it and storing it. hcgenerate meanwhile doesn't have to be stored in the fridge or mixed.. so its easier to use it on cycle and save the hcg blast for pre-pct. 2 caps 2X per day does the trick.

Top Bottom