Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the BEST supplement you've ever taken?

WantNoFatAssHo!

Whats the best supplement you've ever taken?

I've tried a shitload of different supps, but today i stick with bulk creatine (preferably by a known brand, and preferably as cheap as possible), proteine, and some glutamine.

I just mix up 7grams of creatine with 60 grams of dextrose and drink it up. Read the label on Cell-Tech and figure out what you get for your money, creatine, dextrose and ALA and some multivitamines.

My list goes like this:
1. Creatine + dextrose
2. Proteine (and loads of it...)
3. Glutamine (but i'm thinking of quitting this one...)

AST's Dymetadrine Xtreme 45mins before I work out. It gives me wings!

I think most supplements except regular Creatine, Glutamine and Protein powders/MRP's are crap!

Viking Power!

i go wit glutamine, creatine, protein, weight gainer, amino acids, roids. Those are the only ones ill take though :)

1. Food
2. Whey Protein w/ Dextrose
3. Creatine
4. Multivitamin
5. Flax seed oil
6. Glutamine and or Bcaas if cutting
7. Alpha Lipoic Acid

I'll add up 100mg caffeine poppers, i take one just before my workout, and then one more if i start feeling sleepy.

I never pass 200mg's of caffeine during one workout though, i believe too much of this adrenaline like amphetamine surrogate can inhibit muscle growth.

The theory is that muscle growth requires relaxed muscles, and caffeine makes your muscle cells work more even when relaxing.

Everything is better than a sleepy workout though, anyone use ephedrine as a pre workout supp?

"Let the gains begin"
-WantNoFatAssHo! 2001

smiley_1.gif

Top Bottom