Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best hardener for a photo shoot?

proviron. i was on vacation for the last week, i couldnt' bring my pro-v with, i started it again yesterday and today i must of pissed like 20 times in an hour. all the water everything came right back off and i was much harder again. proviron eq and var together make me the hardest ive ever been. i'd grab some anavar and proviron if you are 8 and want to shred more. i was 6.5 in the avi pic according to hydro test at loyola. they said its about plus or minus 2% so i could be 8.5 there, the guy thought about 6-7. i am less now that i'm on the var and the eq is in full force. i am also doing one spray of aifm a day. you'd be surprised how much water you are holding sometimes.

i just started masteron and tbol saturtday, and i am at 9%bf, dropping to 8 or 7 I hope. I am running 300mg on day 1, then 100mg eod for 6 weeks. Tbol is at 60mg ed.

So far I can see more definition already, kind f like the sharpness on detail has been turned up a bit. If you bf is that low, run masteron and winstrol bro....you will be happy, or var in place of winny.

lifthard2005 said:
i just started masteron and tbol saturtday, and i am at 9%bf, dropping to 8 or 7 I hope. I am running 300mg on day 1, then 100mg eod for 6 weeks. Tbol is at 60mg ed.

So far I can see more definition already, kind f like the sharpness on detail has been turned up a bit. If you bf is that low, run masteron and winstrol bro....you will be happy, or var in place of winny.
very good advice, never used masteron but it is supposed to be very similar to proviron. i just would rather take an oral than inject, proviron does not cause any levels to elevate as it is not a 17aa. either choice with winny or var will rip you up. i don't like winny because of joint pain. tbol i love as well but i see var as a better choice for your goal

ran masteron at 300mgs a week and was under 9% bf, and didn't notice anything other than a tad bit harder on eq.

Im pretty siure that proviron and masteron are noticeably different. I'm not sure of the in-depth details though...but for instance I dont think you can use masteron as a test replace like some do with proviron. That sort of stuff.

On any given day you have at least two posts on ultimate stacks and other such nonsense. The other day you were bulking and looking to gain mass, then you wanted to up the dose because you didn't feel you were gaining enough, a minute ago you wanted to win a local gym contest, now you need to be ultra hard for a photo shoot. You need to stop spinning your wheels and trying to do everything all at once while looking for some magical steroid.

After seeing the diet you last posted, you would be best off focusing on the diet/nutrition forum and the training one as well. This isn't a flame at all bro but every day theres at least 2 if not 3 posts like this from you. Also are you getting regular blood work done? Stay safe man.

Top Bottom