Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time tren

Progesterone and estrogen swings and spikes are 2 of the things that make girlfriends moody certain weeks. And guys have no experience with that mood swing from those hormones so for us its even worse. That is one of the reason to make sure and control those. Noone needs a guy as strong as a gorilla having PMS 24/7

Last edited:
Can't speak for NPP but with tren having test higher than tren is the #1 cause of terrible sides.
In a test/tren cycle the test has no purpose other than to replace the test you loose from shut down keeping things working in the bedroom.

100-250 a week a test is more than enough for that. Add in caber and AI and your gf won't know what to do with you, neither will be getting any sleep at all.

Do you think arimidex is worth running as well for an AI or will the proviron be enough?

Do you think arimidex is worth running as well for an AI or will the proviron be enough?

I always recommend an AI for 4 reasons.
1) Using a little too much AI has side effects but not long term ones so you will be fine taking some even if you didn't need it.
2) By the time you realize you need AI you have made a big mess to clean up
3) The more body fat you have the more you need an AI. Some really fat people who are not even on a cycle could benefit from it. As fat causes more conversion.
4) We all no noone would like on a forum and say they are 7% bf when they are 22% so best to tell them to use AI and be done with it.

So really if you have single digit body fat you might get away with no AI. But I would take it anyway just don't take much.

I always recommend an AI for 4 reasons.
1) Using a little too much AI has side effects but not long term ones so you will be fine taking some even if you didn't need it.
2) By the time you realize you need AI you have made a big mess to clean up
3) The more body fat you have the more you need an AI. Some really fat people who are not even on a cycle could benefit from it. As fat causes more conversion.
4) We all no noone would like on a forum and say they are 7% bf when they are 22% so best to tell them to use AI and be done with it.

So really if you have single digit body fat you might get away with no AI. But I would take it anyway just don't take much.

Thanks for the insight!
0.25 arimidex eod be enough, I'm sat around 12-15% body fat at the minute

Top Bottom