Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's in your arsenal?

BodyByFinaplix said:
Bushmaster match ar-15, remington 700, 30.06, mossberg 500a with pistol grip and 18.5" barrel (12 g 3" mags), H&K USP 9 mm.

I have 6 30 round, and 1 20 round mag for the ar-15, two 10 round mags and two 15 round preban mags for the H&K USP.

Not bad for a liberal, eh? LoL

Autococker STO, Center feed. Flat surface hinge trigger. 5,000psi Nitrogen system, 12v agitator loader. STO Reg. J&J 14" Barrel system with interchangeable pieces and another 12" -DYE- Barrel. I can shoot 9 rounds per second out of that bad boy!

BodyByFinaplix said:
No, its post ban, but I have a match scope mounted above the sights, a 26" medium/heavy barrel and a recoil suppressor on it. I had a guy in Houston do the trigger and its down to 2.5 lbs. I've hit rabbits at up to 500 yards with it. I already have 6 30 rounders.

Its cute with the heavier barrel and the scope. You can rapid fire once you are strapped in tight, and the crosshairs barely move, so you can see your target get hit and fire again instantly if you miss. I picked off 12 wild hogs in a herd in an open field with it on my father's ranch from a hill about 200 yards away. As soon as the first two droped the rest broke for the treeline, but couldn't reach it fast enough.

I think I was using 55 gr hornady v-max rounds.

you shoot competively? what's your glass setup? how much did the trigger rig cost you?

Big Rick Rock said:
Autococker STO, Center feed. Flat surface hinge trigger. 5,000psi Nitrogen system, 12v agitator loader. STO Reg. J&J 14" Barrel system with interchangeable pieces and another 12" -DYE- Barrel. I can shoot 9 rounds per second out of that bad boy!

Bet that shit hurts when you get hit with it. I played alot of paintball a few years ago. We played every weekend pretty much for 2 years. 6+ rounds per second up close hurts like hell.

p0ink said:
you shoot competively? what's your glass setup? how much did the trigger rig cost you?

I used to shoot 1000 yard comps when I was in HS, but never with the ar-15. I bought it about 6 years ago to plink with. A guy in Houston did my trigger for $40, who I knew at the time. Retired CIA guy who does gun smithing now. At Custom Arms of Texas.

My grandfater started training me at the age of 7 for precision shooting. He shot in the olypmpics on the Navy shooting team.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I plan on getting the H&K USP Tactical .45 eventually. I lost my 1911 awhile back. What rounds do you use? I'm partial to 230 gr Federal Hydroshocks for the .45.

I use 115 gr Cor-bon jhp+p for 9 mm.

i just picked up the 21 because my friend just got one and didnt like the recoil on it, so i traded my 17 for it. i have just been using cheap-ass winchester win-cleans for plinking.

the USP is a really nice firearm, but i really like the glock. it's a toss up.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Bet that shit hurts when you get hit with it. I played alot of paintball a few years ago. We played every weekend pretty much for 2 years. 6+ rounds per second up close hurts like hell.

Yup, I like to bunker cats.
I played speed ball for a while and even competed in world cup in Orlando one year.
I'm fast on my feet and can run full speed while shooting and croutching down at the same time.

My grandfather game me my first rifle when I was 7 (after I could consistantly hit the x ring at 100 yards with it). It was an old Remington 700 with a 26" heavy barrel, and a adjustable 9X redfield scope, chambered in .22-250. We only shot handloads though. My grandfather just made them for me as needed.

I used to load my own stuff, but all of my presses got ruined a few years back, and now that I am in college again, I can't afford to do any of that right now.

What is messed up is, I found 200 rounds of match quality ammo I made to fit one rifle I sold a few years back. What a waste. 200 rounds of 7mm rem mag, with matching brass (fireformed to fit that one rifle) with moly-coated 168 gr Sierra Matchking projectiles, just sitting there boxed up in plastic carrying cases.

Top Bottom