Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's in your arsenal?

p0ink said:
which over/under? how much did that run you? some of those things are thousands of dollars.

Yeah they are. My grandfather has about 8 or 9 of them for trap shooting. I think he has something like 30-35 firearms willed to me when he dies.

p0ink said:
which over/under? how much did that run you? some of those things are thousands of dollars.

i don't remember the exact brand. it's some italian job. pretty damn light, it's a good pheasant hunting gun. prolly paid $250 at a gun show

BodyByFinaplix said:
My grandfather game me my first rifle when I was 7 (after I could consistantly hit the x ring at 100 yards with it). It was an old Remington 700 with a 26" heavy barrel, and a adjustable 9X redfield scope, chambered in .22-250. We only shot handloads though. My grandfather just made them for me as needed.

I used to load my own stuff, but all of my presses got ruined a few years back, and now that I am in college again, I can't afford to do any of that right now.

What is messed up is, I found 200 rounds of match quality ammo I made to fit one rifle I sold a few years back. What a waste. 200 rounds of 7mm rem mag, with matching brass (fireformed to fit that one rifle) with moly-coated 168 gr Sierra Matchking projectiles, just sitting there boxed up in plastic carrying cases.

yeah, i would say the overwhelming majority of competitive shooters do their own reloads. this guy i worked with used to melt down lead and cast his own bullets to his own specs. he took this shit *VERY* seriously.

too bad a decent press runs several hundred.

p0ink said:
yeah, i would say the overwhelming majority of competitive shooters do their own reloads. this guy i worked with used to melt down lead and cast his own bullets to his own specs. he took this shit *VERY* seriously.

too bad a decent press runs several hundred.

I had alot of luck with my match rifles, the .45 and 9mm with handloads, but could never make a round the ar-15 really liked, and would outperform something I could buy. The most accuricty I ever got from it was when I went to a really big gun store, and they were clearancing out alot of their ammo. They had a bunch of Black Hills .223 52 gr bt match stuff market 80% off, because they were clearancing it out. I told the manager if he marked it down 85% I would buy the entire stock, including what was in the back. I got something like 35 boxes of it (700 rounds) for around $120 I think. Shot many 1" groups at 300 yards with that stuff....in good weather of course...wind drift is a major issue with the .223 unfortunately.

we don't want the govt to know where the are when the ban eventually comes down and the bill of rights is no more...

I have owned

SKS

ak-47

9mm

i get board guns and usually sell them to buddys ect. I would love to own 2 1911 chrome colt .45 but they are 1000+

Top Bottom