Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's good for curbing appetite?

troy2001

I work at GNC and people are always asking me what will curb their appetite. Besides the few products that claim to do this on the box, I'm not sure what to tell them.

If anyone could share what has worked for them, I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks.

ECA stack works wonders for me. I spilt the dose to 6 times per day with the last dose no later than 2pm so I can sleep at night. :)

-Cheers

Dextroamphetamine :D :D :D

Or tell your customers to eat lots of celery or cucumbers whenever they feel the urge to overeat.

I've said this before, swear it works.

Eat a big, sour-ass Dill Pickle.

It will kill your appetite dead as hell. Maybe it's the vinegar, salt, don't know,
but it works. You won't be hungry for a few hours.

High Sodium though! So easy..... Try it......

I don't know ig gnc carries lipo anymore, but lipo stacked with xenadrine kicks ass. But just about any eca stack will do the job if dosages are taken correctly.

Ephedrine
Norephedrine HCL
caffeine
Tea--green/black etc.
Fiber

This can be found in herbal versions, Hydroxycuts and Xenadrine. Yet, these are very expensive.
Also, flaxseed oil works very well.

Mr.X :cool:

The ephedrine (in Xenadrine) and/or Flax Oil definitely curb my appetite.

ephedrine just stops me getting hungry, and Flax Oil makes me feel satiated (content as if I've eaten recently).

Top Bottom