Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's for dinner?

My wife is making BBQ chicken on the grill, fresh Jersey corn we got this weekend at the Country Market on LBI and mac and cheese.

yonkers weights said:
My wife is making BBQ chicken on the grill, fresh Jersey corn we got this weekend at the Country Market on LBI and mac and cheese.

We did not need all of that useless info.

A simple BBQ chicken, corn and Mac and Cheese would have been just fine ;)

Same as every weekday. Get home from gym around 5, have protein shake w/ dextrose. Then chix/brocc/br rice bout 45 mins later. Then tuna salad w/ flax. Then PB and fish oil caps. Bed time.

Have you ever had FRESH JERSEY CORN? It is fucking AMAZING! Such a big difference. Very sweet, no butter needed! That's why I added that. I makes a difference.

God bless your dedication! Good for you bro. That was my habbit the 16 weeks before my wedding to lean down. I have been enjoying my summer and will go back to strick eating after August. Untill then I am eating and loving it!

KillahBee said:
Same as every weekday. Get home from gym around 5, have protein shake w/ dextrose. Then chix/brocc/br rice bout 45 mins later. Then tuna salad w/ flax. Then PB and fish oil caps. Bed time.

yonkers weights said:
Have you ever had FRESH JERSEY CORN? It is fucking AMAZING! Such a big difference. Very sweet, no butter needed! That's why I added that. I makes a difference.

Shut the BUCK up. I was talking about all the BOLD text.

I was waiting to see if you added anything else about your weekend :rolleyes:

yonkers weights said:
God bless your dedication! Good for you bro. That was my habbit the 16 weeks before my wedding to lean down. I have been enjoying my summer and will go back to strick eating after August. Untill then I am eating and loving it!

I let myself have some non-boring foods on the weekend. A burger here, a sangwich there. No big harm done.

Read my post. Nothing was in Bold???
What else would you want me to add about my weekend...?

covergrl80 said:

It is Jersey corn so Jersey is in caps not bold. Also the name of the place is the Country Market, since that is the name of the place I put that in caps too. Seems like proper English to me...

covergrl80 said:

Top Bottom