Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would be better for PCT?

No specific reason really I hear its legit but that seems to be the go to answer everyone gives so I wanted to see alternative options. And wouldn't one of each nottle be underdosing even for just four months? it said to take servings a day for a week and then one a day for three weeks. and for the post cycle it said for "pct" take 2 servings a day for 4 weeks and one for an additional. If i combime the 2 will I be able to get away with one serving a day of each for 4 weeks?

Don't you think there's a reason that hcgenerate is everyone's go to answer? It is not continuously recommended for no apparent reason... Would it not make sense to run what is working for everyone? That statement just makes no sense bro... I certainly would not recommend it if it were not the best option... Hcgenerate and phytoserms is excellent together... You want to recovery quickly and efficiently, then run those two together...

I was actually thinking about doing that with the forged. But If I buy a bottle each of the unleashed post cycle , combining the 2 for a month do I have to take 2 servings a day like it says or will I get away with the one a day?

You can split it.

Don't you think there's a reason that hcgenerate is everyone's go to answer? It is not continuously recommended for no apparent reason... Would it not make sense to run what is working for everyone? That statement just makes no sense bro... I certainly would not recommend it if it were not the best option... Hcgenerate and phytoserms is excellent together... You want to recovery quickly and efficiently, then run those two together...
HCGenerte was at the top of my list I just wanted more ideas. But thank You

If you want the best PCT products available, check out Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms. Test stack alone is like having 3 or 4 other products or more in one bottle. It has 12 ingredients total.

I have a big informational thread I made, that you can read by checking out the link in my signature. I also have exclusive discounts in that thread as well.

You can also PM me anytime for any questions you may have

Top Bottom