Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would be better for PCT?

lightweightt25

I'm going to be coming off of a 4 week winstrol-oral cycle at 50mg ed along with my DHT base. I was wondering if taking forged post cycle along with finaflex's Revolution PCT would be an acceptable PCT stack.

Secondly, I was thinking about taking the Unleashed/Post cycle combo but it seems like you have to buy 2 of each bottle and I'd rather not. If anyone has any other PCT recommendations excluding HCGenerate that would be great, Thanks :)

PS. I'm looking to stay within a month long for PC but I'll take all suggestions

I'm going to be coming off of a 4 week winstrol-oral cycle at 50mg ed along with my DHT base. I was wondering if taking forged post cycle along with finaflex's Revolution PCT would be an acceptable PCT stack.

Secondly, I was thinking about taking the Unleashed/Post cycle combo but it seems like you have to buy 2 of each bottle and I'd rather not. If anyone has any other PCT recommendations excluding HCGenerate that would be great, Thanks :)

PS. I'm looking to stay within a month long for PC but I'll take all suggestions

I would go unleashed post cycle. You can buy 1 of each at either proteinfactory.com or mrsupps.com

Why no hcgenerate if you don't mind me asking?

You can take the Forged PC along with the PRotein Factory POST CYCLE as extra prevention,. They work well together. Liv 52 is another safeguard as well as using N2GUARD on cycle. That that Revolution stuff won't do anything for recovery. It also has saw palmetto, which is anti androgen and fenugreek which is a phto estrogen. Plus, it's also potentially suppressive. Stick with UNLEASHED, you won't regret it.

I would go unleashed post cycle. You can buy 1 of each at either proteinfactory.com or mrsupps.com

Why no hcgenerate if you don't mind me asking?

No specific reason really I hear its legit but that seems to be the go to answer everyone gives so I wanted to see alternative options. And wouldn't one of each nottle be underdosing even for just four months? it said to take servings a day for a week and then one a day for three weeks. and for the post cycle it said for "pct" take 2 servings a day for 4 weeks and one for an additional. If i combime the 2 will I be able to get away with one serving a day of each for 4 weeks?

You can take the Forged PC along with the PRotein Factory POST CYCLE as extra prevention,. They work well together. Liv 52 is another safeguard as well as using N2GUARD on cycle. That that Revolution stuff won't do anything for recovery. It also has saw palmetto, which is anti androgen and fenugreek which is a phto estrogen. Plus, it's also potentially suppressive. Stick with UNLEASHED, you won't regret it.
I was actually thinking about doing that with the forged. But If I buy a bottle each of the unleashed post cycle , combining the 2 for a month do I have to take 2 servings a day like it says or will I get away with the one a day?

What about the Forged Post cycle stacked with Forged Bromo? I like the protien factory stack but I'm trying to take as less as possibile and still achieve desireable results.. I don't need to feel like a bull during PCT I just want to keep as much gains as possible.. Thanks Guys

PCT is not the time you want to be taking short cuts. If you want to keep as many gains as possible.. then you need to make sure to cover every base. I don't think looking to get away with the least amount possible is the right idea.

PCT is not the time you want to be taking short cuts. If you want to keep as many gains as possible.. then you need to make sure to cover every base. I don't think looking to get away with the least amount possible is the right idea.

youre right I worded that terrible. I realize its a very sensitive time, what I really meant was If I could take the forged stack which is say 2 bottles instad of 4 bottles with the Protein factory stak and achieve the same results I'll do that. the forged may be more potent, idk thats why I'm asking. I'd rather take less but If the protein factory is far superior I'll do that

youre right I worded that terrible. I realize its a very sensitive time, what I really meant was If I could take the forged stack which is say 2 bottles instad of 4 bottles with the Protein factory stak and achieve the same results I'll do that. the forged may be more potent, idk thats why I'm asking. I'd rather take less but If the protein factory is far superior I'll do that

Forged post cycle is the equivalent to protein factory post cycle. Unleashed is in a category of its own. Very few products exist like it.

Top Bottom