Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What works best to relieve pms symptoms?

What works best to relieve pms symptoms?

• Midol

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Aspirin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I am so freakin bloated right now and have some mean cramps. Like a dumbass I forgot to put my bottle of Midol in my purse today.

If you choose other please state what specifically.

I went back on the pill and the cramp vanished.

But to answer your question - I took advil and I'm not sure if it worked or if I just "thought" it was working.

I found sleeping to be the best and avoiding the phone.
But I'm strange that way.

(I hope other gals have better answers than me.) :worried:

I am on the pill I rarely get any cramps figures the one time I don't bring the Midol I get them bad.

I take a prescription muscle relaxant the first day of my period...it's the only thing that keeps me sane. It actually helps prevent the cramping instead of just masking it. Also soaking in a hot bath helps more than just using heating pads.

You can also use dandellion to help relieve bloat, but you should start that a week before you expect your period along with watching your salt intake. A lot of women crave salty foods during pms which only aggrivates the situation.

My cycle is VERY irregular. As long as I take my BC properly I don't have any symptoms except a little cramping and a sore back. When I do get my period, I get wicked cramps the first few days!! It's brutal...I feel like someone is ripping out my insides! Hot baths and hot water bottles help, and I take either Midol or 600 mg Advil.

Wow, nobody said sex?! Sex when you're having cramps is amazing... :) Of course, I do take diuretics so I don't feel like a bloated cow... MOOOOO

-Elle

Sex definitely helps...

I don't get much PMS or any other discomfort. I've always been that way. Nuprin I found is most effective when I had experienced cramps.

Hell, I can hardly tell when I am menstruating... sorry, I wish I could help more.

Top Bottom