Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What works best to relieve pms symptoms?

What works best to relieve pms symptoms?

• Midol

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Aspirin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Sounds weird, but I bloat the week afterwards! My pms symptoms are depression and acne. Can't do anything about the acne (unless one of you know a trick) - and I need prozac for the depression! Ridiculous, that my feelings can be so controlled by something I have to go through once every single month!

elle said:
Wow, nobody said sex?! Sex when you're having cramps is amazing... :) Of course, I do take diuretics so I don't feel like a bloated cow... MOOOOO

-Elle

My cramps the first couple days on my period are so bad I sometimes vomit or have diarrhea........so sex is O-U-T! Plus I am so heavy & gooky there's no way he's coming near me.......now on day 3-5 OK then!! LOL :p

gingersnap said:
Calcium works for me

Yeah, the extra calcium & protein I've been consuming have really helped with my period symptoms....

Midol.... Hot baths, and bed... 1 out of every 3 are bad for me.. I cant take any prescription pain meds I am allergic, (big bummer let me tell you). So I do the Midol thing and suffer through it.

This wasn't on the list, but what works for me is bitching, yelling, then crying, followed by sleeping...can't feel a damn thing then. LOL I'm on mine now, as of the moment I stepped into Lowe's today, perfect timing.

Damn! Is everyone PMSing today?

I'm allergic to a lot of things as well. The best thing for me is six 200mg Advil's. Ahh, I don't feel any pains at all and I'm as nice as ever. Hot baths, massages and sex works too. In fact, the gynocologist told me that sex is the best cramp reliever.

Top Bottom