Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to tell people when it's obvious you are juicing?

People know. But you're more likely to be judged on how you dress. Don't go shirtless and keep the sleeveless shit for the gym.

H_T_

If we are talking serious, I always give real advice - that I don't drink, that I eat six meals a day, that I am in the gym every chance I get, and that I have been making sacrifices to live this life for years. No one who asks me can ever say the same.

Official Representative of RoidTest.com

My answer will always be food and gym time. I started a real bulk before gear and put on 15 lbs. first time I really paid attention to food and it paid off. People asked because it was within 2 months and that was a truthful answer. So now that I'm on, it will be "more food" lol

sadly due to media exposure any muscle you put on folks automatically assume you are juicing no one knows about the blood sweat and tears it takes .

sadly due to media exposure any muscle you put on folks automatically assume you are juicing no one knows about the blood sweat and tears it takes .

All the more reason why it makes no difference what we answer cuz those clowns opinions don't mean a damn thing.

Top Bottom