Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take for pro hormone like results.

Ancient strength will make a difference in your workouts,today is the last day of the 25% off sale.

Yall Ancient Strength is sold out at NTBM, but luckily Orbit still has some.

This should be closed soon. This forum does not offer advice to anyone under 21.

Plus at 17, you have the best going for you already, natural testosterone!
He said he does NOT want to use pro hornmones...cant we help him with natty supps? good choice on waiting until you are older. Give us your diet, stats, lifting training so we can further help. #1is Diet. gotta eat a lot of clean food. as for supplements whey protein, creatine, a multi and maybe a weight gainer but again lets look at your stats

#1is Diet

Definitely. I believe the saying goes "Your grow outside the gym, not in it." Of course, that is not to say you don't have to put in work at the gym either. Lift heavy, focus on big lifts (squats, deads, bench) and combine it with a good diet. Some supps to look into: creatine, fish oils, whey, and a multi vitamin.

E-CONTROL Rx (or any sup with ATD) and ERASE by PES are the few effective test boosters that I know of. Now neither of these are comparable to phs even a mild one such as hdrol but they are still good.

Not for a 17 year old bro. These would cause more harm than good. He's on the best natural test booster there is now. Youth :D

If he wants a natty supp stack I'd recommend gear, ancient strength, and n2kts. Focus on pre/post workout supplementation along with diet and strength training. He should blow up.

Not for a 17 year old bro. These would cause more harm than good. He's on the best natural test booster there is now. Youth :D

If he wants a natty supp stack I'd recommend gear, ancient strength, and n2kts. Focus on pre/post workout supplementation along with diet and strength training. He should blow up.
Yes no reason to try and mess your body up for a quick few pounds.

That would be my suggestion. Lots of things you can take now without causing harm.

For post workout I really like Muscle Replenisher by NTBM. Just ordered a tub of Onslaught because of all the solid reviews.

Preworkout try N2kts post workout just some whey protien or muscle replenisher is all you need right now!

Right now your body is producing a ton of testosterone TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!! Get lots of protein,some needtobuildmuscle "gear", n2kits add creatine and you will grow like a weed.

For teens who want to put on size , BIG BLAST is a god-send.

Ad some GEAR and Better Bars and you'll grow like a weed if you train hard enough,

Top Bottom