Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Supplements Do You Take EVERY Day?

Gold standard whey
Multi vit
No explode pre workout
Fish oil
Milk thistle
glucosamine
And Glutamine
Kinda basic I think any input on something I try that might hlp let me know.

Whey isolate, multi mineral/vitamin, Synthergine for my liver health just to name a few
and what I use depends on where I'm at in my training and particular goals.

Couple of questions.... Can u run BRIDGE and UNLEASHED year round? Also when u take GEAR the bottle says 4 before and after workout but I've read on the forums as far as product descriptions to take 2 with your meals. Any comments would be appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Couple of questions.... Can u run BRIDGE and UNLEASHED year round? Also when u take GEAR the bottle says 4 before and after workout but I've read on the forums as far as product descriptions to take 2 with your meals. Any comments would be appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Yes you can take Bridge & Unleashed year round, but it is good to take some time off so you keep gaining the benefits from them...but both of these supplements are staples of mine.

As far as Gear goes, I take 4 pre & post workout, and dose 2 caps in between meals...you can reduce the dose to save some cash, or as long as your diet is clean and rich in protein I would not take then with meals but in between to keep nitrogen levels up and catabolism at bay. Another way is to take them pre & post workout and at bedtime for recovery while you sleep. I personally use 10-12 caps ED.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom