Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What stack should i use?? Have too much to choose from!!

Gregoire

I have cyp/decca/sust/supertest/winnie/tren/prop/dbol/anavar/nolvadex and chlomid... Last year i stacked cyp,decca and dbol, did 2 cycles of it and went from 160lbs to 228lbs... im 6 foot 5 and loved the size gains but didnt get the shredded definition i wanted... i ended my second cycle with a shoulder injury from football, couldnt do any PCT so i lost about 40lbs... im 180lbs right now and want to reach 225 again but i want to be shredded... can anyone put together the puzzle pieces for me for what i have and what to take? im looking for the dolph lungren look in rocky 4 (ivan drago).Also if theres anything you recomend me taking that i dont already have the please let me know, i have access to a lot more.. equipoise, enanthate, boldenon, anadrol (not a fan), and the list goes on... looking to do my first cycle... then run PCT, then go back on for one more... Thanks for listening. Also... any recommendation for Vitamins and other supplements at GNC while doing all this?? Thanks!

24 years old, 3 sport athlete in highschool (football basketball baseball) lifted all thru school... could get any size, just definition... took my first cyle at age 20... stayed lifting kinda consistantly... couple times a week to stay in shape... always played in basketball mens leagues, played basketball in college and now i play semi pro football, so im constantly active, age 21-22 is when i really started lifting heave and juiced for about months out of the year... 3 months on... 6 weeks off, 3 months back on.... give or take (cyp decca, dbol, Nolvadex, mega men vitamins, GNC's protein shakes and a testosteron booster. Put on a lot of size... and strength... my bench went from 145-315, then i cycled off at 200lbs... went back on at 194, and i was benching 280 barely... and ended up at almost 230, benching 450... i had great size and strength, but i really want to go for the ivan drago look of rocky 4... i hurt my shoulder in football and couldnt do my PCT so i lost alot of weight, and then lost touch with my connect... but here i am a year later... just got my guy back... stocked up and what he had on hand... and ready to start again... ill post before and after pictures so you can see my gains... Thanks for helping!

No problem bro,

I like this cycle, Bulk with the dbol and test and control estrogen and bloat with adex then when you start the mast and the bold is doing its thing its time to get lean. Good diet and training is what will determine the results from this cycle.

wk 1-10 Test E 500mg ew
wk1-4 Dbol 30mg ed
wk 1-14 Boldenone 600mg ew
wk 6-16 Masteron 100mg eod
wk 10-16 Test Prop 100mg eod

HCG wk 2- 15 250iu's e4d (take 2 weeks break in between so it doesnt loose affectives at the end of the cycle)
Arimidex .25mg eod from wk 2, ramp up if needed
Nolvadex 20mg ed 3 days after last inject for 6 weeks
Forma stanzol
Hcgenerate
Unleashed as directed

As far as supps go

Creatine mono 5grams post workout before during and after cycle
Dextrose/waxy maize immediatley after workout to spike insulin
Multi Vitamin
Liv 52
WPI with no additives or fillers or any of that other crap, find a 100% whey protein

You will get a thousand different answers to your question this is just what I would run.

Good luck

thanks, i really apreciate it... what type of gains should i expect with all of the cycle you recommend?

Also... was curious about a winnie/tren/prop stack a lot of people are recommending this, but was told not to take nolvadex if i chose to do that... any comparisons to what you recommended to me? sorry about a lot of the questions... im getting a lot of different answers and opinions, ive done a lot of researching and its all hard me me to comprehend... ive been studying all this for at least a year now... just want to do it right this time, not half ass'd and trying to maximize my gains as much as possible.

Thanks!

All good bro im happy to help.

Ive ran two test/winny/tren cycles and I was one lean mother fucker! But tren fucked with me so I doubt i'll go there again. Its poison

Well, Its hard to say coz everyone is different in regards to gains made in a cycle but one could expect to gain 15-20lbs, drop bf and be hard as rock and vascualr as hell. But again diet and training will determine what you get from the cycle. Keep your diet clean and dose the AI correctly and you will stay lean with little water weight even throughout the first 4 weeks on dbol

what happen with you and tren... i think im gonna do what u recomended and then my second cycle find something to stack with winni... but im confused about the masteron and prop.. arent they the same? if not i gotta ask my guy if i can get my hands on the Mast... what should i ask for?

Tren made me a bit loopy bro, It didnt make me feel happy when I was on like other cycles it was quite the opposite. I couldnt sleep for shit without sleeping pills. It gave me bad bacne. It fucked with my sex drive and my weiner was very temperamental. It gave me bad fatigue I was tired all the damn time! and it shut me the fuck down bro It took me so long to recover fully after my cycle!

I think its best to leave that shit out of your cycles for a while. For me the gains from it were not worth the side effects.

Masteron is dostranolone propionate bro.

Run the cycle I posted bro you will be more then happy with the results, lean bulk for the first 6 weeks then cut up for the last 10 weeks bro you will love it!

Top Bottom