Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What number=slut

magman1 said:
i think i rather woulda been lied to if i never woulda found out...we dated for two years, so it was very serious, then broke up for a while...when we got back together, i couldnt handle the fact she had been with other people, even tho i dwarfed her puny 3

This proves my point. :idea:

Determined Girl said:

See what I mean b fold? This is the perfect example of why sometimes it is just good for the girl to keep her mouth shut or lie about it. (Or at least wait until you are really serious in the relationshipn before discussing it.) If I had sex with 20 people before I was 20 (which I have not), but If I did, I sure as hell would'nt be bragging about it. :rolleyes:

I think that the problem is the man...not the woman in this case. I've had a woman that I loved tell me a number higher than what is posted on this thread anywhere...and all I said was that I loved her....then gave her a kiss.

Did I ask questions? Yes.
Were they demeaning questions? No.
Was I judgemental? No.
Should I have looked at her numbers and thought that it might reflect a great deal on her personality, life choices, and her as a person in general? Yes.

If a woman would tell me a number like she did again in the future, it would just mean that I would ask more quesitons and learn even MORE about her...NOT dump her.

It is all about communicating effectively and effeciently without judgements. Also, it is NOT passing judgement if it is TRUE.

B True

b fold the truth said:

I think that the problem is the man...not the woman in this case. I've had a woman that I loved tell me a number higher than what is posted on this thread anywhere...and all I said was that I loved her....then gave her a kiss.

Did I ask questions? Yes.
Were they demeaning questions? No.
Was I judgemental? No.
Should I have looked at her numbers and thought that it might reflect a great deal on her personality, life choices, and her as a person in general? Yes.

If a woman would tell me a number like she did again in the future, it would just mean that I would ask more quesitons and learn even MORE about her...NOT dump her.

It is all about communicating effectively and effeciently without judgements. Also, it is NOT passing judgement if it is TRUE.

B True

If this is true then I wish there were more b folds in the world. :)

Determined Girl said:

If this is true then I wish there were more b folds in the world. :)

It is true...but I doubt that many people would want there to be more of me in the world...

B True

Hmmm...wasn't trying to be funny. Just stating that I wasn't all that great to be honest.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Hmmm...wasn't trying to be funny. Just stating that I wasn't all that great to be honest.

B True
Would you ever fuck off , if more men and women were like you people would be a hell of a lot more thoughtful about others , chat boards like elite would barely exist and there'd be a lot less selfishness out there. Go clone yourself willya and while you're at it , splice some genes with some PMOYs and let me know when. BTW , as always I agree with everything u said.

b fold the truth said:

B True

I dont know if you are all that great or anything, I just thought it was amusing.

Top Bottom