Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What needle for glute inject?

Rod555 said:
Im just trying to get myself prepared for my first glute inject. Im fine with delts injects but its a bit daunting sticking the pin somewhere I aint stuck it before! Especially as ive heard some horror stories bout hitting main nerves and stuff.

So first off, which needle should i use? Ive been told blue for delts and the green ones for glutes but ive also read blues are fine for glutes as long as you havent got a fat ass. (which i dont) So which would I be best off using.

And secondly, can any veteran ass injectors (no jokes on that one lads :worried: !) give me some pointers on succsessfull glute injects, like how to sit, where to inject, (i know upper quarter but thats still lot of area)

Karma to all helpers, Bad karma to anyone cracking jokes about being a "veteran at sticking it in asses" ;) LOL
1" and 2 " CAN work, but not preferrable. My favorite for Test Enan, Deca, exc=23g 1.5". Perfect.
Bionic

I'm gonna get laughed at...

But Brookstone makes this oscillating massager -- a "Max"-something. It's advertised as their strongest unit. After shooting your upper/outer glute, just have a seat, hold that thing against your ass (sorta half-sitting on it) and hang tight for about 3-5 minutes.

You'll never knew you ever *did* the injection :)

mrplunkey said:

But Brookstone makes this oscillating massager -- a "Max"-something. It's advertised as their strongest unit. After shooting your upper/outer glute, just have a seat, hold that thing against your ass (sorta half-sitting on it) and hang tight for about 3-5 minutes.

What else do you use it for bro?

Another tip:
Try to keep your weight on the ther leg while injecting, i.e. right leg if injecting into left glute.
Makes things a lot smoother and efficient.

Peace

mrplunkey said:

Brookstone gifts cost more then juice does!!

...actually I may get one for Term and his 12 yr old GF :FRlol:

Top Bottom