Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection sites

fyu88

Just recently did my first IM injection in my left delt but looking at my ass for the next one.

Is there a specific area it needs to go? Is there a diagram for this or am I better off having my wife inject my other delt? My flexibility is shit thanks to my back so I don't want her to mess up my ass and give me mad pip.

Thanks for any info.

There's probably a You Tube video....you should know this B4 you start using juice.

EZ_E is right. How/shy arent u more researched first?!
That said, the upper outter quadrant is wjere u go in glute. And as EZ said, there are several videos etc online amd YouTube. You got one thing right though, unintentionally, rotating sites is a good practice to learn early on. Not to be a schill but Trevor the diet coach has an ebook on this for $10 i believe. Havent seen it peraonally but i have to believe, since its him, that its all the knowledge on injecting youll ever need.

How/WHY arent you more researched first?! Not shy.
EZ_E is right. How/shy arent u more researched first?!
That said, the upper outter quadrant is wjere u go in glute. And as EZ said, there are several videos etc online amd YouTube. You got one thing right though, unintentionally, rotating sites is a good practice to learn early on. Not to be a schill but Trevor the diet coach has an ebook on this for $10 i believe. Havent seen it peraonally but i have to believe, since its him, that its all the knowledge on injecting youll ever need.

Top Bottom