Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What musclegroup are you MOST proud of?

Lats and abs,

Lats because a lot of the guys in my gym are the notorious Pec/biceps trainees. When i stand next to them, while some of them might have larger pecs, I have pecs too, but they DONT have wings. Its the complete package and symmetry that adds wow to your psysique.

My lats grow relatively easy. For abs it took quite a study before i was able to produce the right 'look' meaning nice seperation between the rows instead of one large chunk of 'dumb muscle' sticking out before your chest (this was caused by my initial 'go get 'm approach, of doing 6-4 reps of roman chair situps with heavy plates). Nowadays I focus more on bodyweight only exercises, doing them very strict and pose abs between sets to increase musle tone

Would love to say that I am proud of shoulders, but while reasonable i still have to find an approach (or better parents) to make them outstanding

My complete physique...

I'd say my arms and legs are my most 'useful' assets. I have only recently developed a whipping roundhouse kick that is good enough to headkick people taller than myself. So I guess I'm pretty proud of my legs.:karate:

hardgainer (kiai)

Top Bottom