Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes everybody motivated to continue?

I only started last year because i had put on weight from drinking so all this weight stayed on my stomach! I went in the gym aiming to burn off the fat and not to use weights (as i thought i was too weak to use weights) anyway i strated to use weights after being in the gym for like 20 minutes and have not looked back! what keeps me going is keeping the fat off and some of the compliments people give you! some of my mates have taken to calling me popeye cause of my bi and tri's and its better than beinbg called fat bastard!*LOL

because i'm a competitive bastard! there is no other bigger critic of myself than myself. I work out and live this lifestyle because i like to challenge myself. i like to show myself that I DO have enough disipline to stick to eating right, working out when i'd rather go home and rest or go out with the boys, and pushing myself through pain and struggle to the next level. there isn't a more gratifying feeling than reaching a new personal best in the weight room.

FAT people motivate me!!!! I don't want to be fat anymore. So I bust my ass in the gym and anytime I get a little "tired" of working out I just look around me and realize I HAVE to go to the gym. Basically it's the single most consistent part of my life right now because I control when I go and don't go.

:D :D :D :D :D

its all about heart and how it makes you feel,like you know the rush you get,when you go in there and you put those extra plates on,and your patrner and your buddies are watching, thinkin to themselves can he really lift that much and you know you've been working your ass off andthen you you put up more weight than you ever have before, and you look them all in eye,knowing you've made it to that next plateau, nothing needs to be said after that,its f'in gloriuos

Chris V. said:
Thanks everyone for all the great advice and motivation
(Jennifer BFL chick, bigNate, GenetiKing and for the old-school Hulka)

:)

I could write a book on this subject, but I'll spare you guys, lol!

To surmise:
Bodybuilding is my lifeline...without it, I am a dead person.

Belial,
Excellent MM post.

Top Bottom