Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what kind of test gave you the most/least acne???

chiro2b said:
acne goes like this...testosterone stimulates the sebaceous glands in our skin to produce sebum, which lubricates the hair so it can slide up and down (like when you get goose-bumps and shit)...bacteria on your skin feed on that sebum (because it's rich in lipids and they eat that shit up) and the irritation caused by the the bacteria in the hair follicle causes the inflammation (the pimple)...SO TAKE A DAMN SHOWER right after you work out...then drink your shake/eat/practice posing/shave your forearms...

that is why we only get acne where we can grow hair (no one gets pimples on their palms, right?)

It's not nearly that simple bro. That's only part of the story. I can take 50 showers a day and still break out. A lot has to do with genetic predisposition.

theres tons of hair on the human forehead at least in males. Its very fine but I believe it the place on the body with the most hair.

INTERESTING TAKE ON ENTH/PROP. I'VE BEEN USING ARATEST 2500(200mg.enth, 50mg Prop) AS MY PRIMARY TEST FOR A WHILE NOW. LOVED THE RESULTS EXCEPT FOR THE ACNE. I CHALKED IT UP AS VET GEAR SYNDROM---MAYBE IT WAS THE PROP IN THE ARATEST. FYI, I NEVER BROKE OUT ONCE USING ICN TEST ENTH..

Guvna said:
yup, and sust, test levels are all fucked up, thats why most get severe acne, even on human grade. I have no idea why anyone would ever do sust, unless thats all they can get...

Can you elaborate ?? I am using Sust250 right now, 2 injections weekly cause of the 4 tests and time releases in it, I thought the hormone levels would be more consistant. However, I am 7 weeks into the cycle and not exactly excited with gains but also no side effects at all, zero acne, no increased libido, agression etc..

indy69camaro said:
Can you elaborate ?? I am using Sust250 right now, 2 injections weekly cause of the 4 tests and time releases in it, I thought the hormone levels would be more consistant. However, I am 7 weeks into the cycle and not exactly excited with gains but also no side effects at all, zero acne, no increased libido, agression etc..

What is the dosage?

indy69camaro said:

Hmmm, sounds like your stuff is bunk.

Dude, you should have gotten something. After 7 weeks at least a 5 or 6 lbm and strength should be through the roof, especially at 500mg. I was thinking you were doing 250mg a week.

Top Bottom