Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of diet do you prefer when cutting?

What Kind of a diet do you prefer when cutting?

• High Fat/Moderate Protein/Low Carb

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • High Protein/Moderate Fat/Low Carb

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • Moderate Protein/Moderate Carb/Low Fat

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Equal Balance of all 3 Macro-Nutrients

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
artificial sweetners trick your body into producing insulin... and aspartame is a bad chemical anyways

No they don't. My father in law is a diabetic and he can have af sweetners as they have no effect on insulin.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using EliteFitness

No they don't. My father in law is a diabetic and he can have af sweetners as they have no effect on insulin.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using EliteFitness

True, I remember that first person I ever saw using them was my grandmother, and she was severely diabetic. Diabetes was one of the main reasons she passed away, after dealing with it over two decades, probably nearly three decades. I was very young when she was diagnosed with it, so I don't remember exactly how long she had to deal with it. Anyway she lived well over 80 years, was always very energetic and extremely social, and to best of my knowledge had a very happy life.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Which Diet do you guys prefer for optimal Body Fat loss?

The diet that WORKS FOR YOU.

Everyone is different. Everyone has a different ethnicity, religion, gender, vegan/nonvegan, etc.

All diets work if they result in an 'energy deficit'.

However there are some general "rules". Eating healthy so that means LIMITING sugar, processed foods, trans fats and alcohol. Of course you can have your cheat day and enjoy what you like. I can't live without my in-n-out burger. Those things are delicious!

I have run the keto diet before. Honestly I felt it wasn't anything different then a average carb cut. Except I had pounding headaches and was miserable

artificial sweetners trick your body into producing insulin... and aspartame is a bad chemical anyways

You are confused. Artificial sweeteners have zero impact on insulin, as they have no caloric value. You may be mistaking it for the fact that it can trick the brain into thinking you are consuming sugar, which sometimes makes people crave more of it

The negatives on aspartame were studies done in the 50s and 60s, that were debunked by the entire scientific community a long time ago. Everyone including FDA has deemed aspartame 100% safe to consume

You are confused. Artificial sweeteners have zero impact on insulin, as they have no caloric value. You may be mistaking it for the fact that it can trick the brain into thinking you are consuming sugar, which sometimes makes people crave more of it

The negatives on aspartame were studies done in the 50s and 60s, that were debunked by the entire scientific community a long time ago. Everyone including FDA has deemed aspartame 100% safe to consume

So the sugar free carb free drinks etc arent as bad as everyone thinks..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

So the sugar free carb free drinks etc arent as bad as everyone thinks..

I look at it this way. I know of lots and lots of people who have health problems due to overconsumption of sugar (and food in general) but don't know of even ONE that has a health issue due to overconsumption of artificial sweetener. Not saying that they don't exist, I'm sure they do but in my opinion the proof is in the numbers.

Having said that, I do consume too much artificial sweetener and am working on having less but consuming it has so far not affected my health or athletic goals.

Chances are your whey protein powder, cassien protein and your pre-workout drinks are all filled with artificial sweeteners. I'd try to avoid the everyday low carb drinks if you are consuming all the above. It just makes sense to try and keep your intake moderate if possible. I drink water if I can. But that's me...

I'm actually cutting on deli meat.. Boars head low sodium ( still has quite a bit of sodium) chicken breast. I have it when I'm at work... Working great. I think if you know what your eating and keep track of macros, it's not all that hard to do. Just eat clean and run a caloric deficit, and the weight comes off.

Top Bottom