Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of diet do you prefer when cutting?

What Kind of a diet do you prefer when cutting?

• High Fat/Moderate Protein/Low Carb

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • High Protein/Moderate Fat/Low Carb

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • Moderate Protein/Moderate Carb/Low Fat

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Equal Balance of all 3 Macro-Nutrients

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
I definitely cut fat better with low carbs. At the same time, I don't like to go low carb non stop for over a week. I like low carbs every other day to keep strength up and to feel good, or low carbs for 4-5 days with high carbs 1 or 2 days in a row. My point being... ''low carbs'' for me means 5g-60g of carbs max a day, with the planned high carb days to keep my body acting like a furnace running wide open instead of adapting to a 24/7 low/no carb type diet.

That's just me and what works for me. I can handle carbs fairly well, imo. I have a hard time even gaining decent weight without getting 200ish g of carbs a day, every day.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Ketogenic. I'm in my 4th week keeping carbs very low with a 10% daily max slowly ramping up to 25% by week 4. I went from 190 13-14%bf to 183 10% bf. it takes some getting used to but it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Since you are dropping carbs and using fat as energy the first week or two you'll feel lethargic as fuck but it goes away and you feel great after.

I was thinking about doing a ketogenic diet.. I'm doing a moderate fat/ high protein/ low carb diet now but after reading tons of articles on the benefits of keto, I wanted to see how other people feel about it and the results they've gotten from it

I was thinking about doing a ketogenic diet.. I'm doing a moderate fat/ high protein/ low carb diet now but after reading tons of articles on the benefits of keto, I wanted to see how other people feel about it and the results they've gotten from it

I'm loving the results! I started a log on it, just going week by week. I took a few months off the gym and lost my diet and got fat so that's why I started the keto lol

Definately concur with what bodyfreak says. Cycling the carb intake with low intake in general but the moderate/high intake days thrown in, really keeps your body guessing.
Rather like how the intermittent fasting guys approach nutrition for cutting but with other elements considered.

Personally, I use the high proteinm moderate carb, and low fat option that isn't listed, but each to their own. Since we are built differently, and can sometimes have vastly differing metabolisms and stuff from another guy, all the approaches can be successful or not in equal measure. It's a 'suck it and see' type thing really.

Interesting poll though.

low carb will melt fat like nothing else but it comes with a price, MUSCLE LOSS, unless you're on gear.. My approach is carb cycling, nothing even compares to it in terms of fat loss and maintaining or even gaining muscle, with carb cycling your body will not get used to insulin, so your insulin sensitivity will be high since you cycle carbs, its very effective but its hard to keep up with, and you have to be very accurate or else it wont work.

low carb will melt fat like nothing else but it comes with a price, MUSCLE LOSS, unless you're on gear.. My approach is carb cycling, nothing even compares to it in terms of fat loss and maintaining or even gaining muscle, with carb cycling your body will not get used to insulin, so your insulin sensitivity will be high since you cycle carbs, its very effective but its hard to keep up with, and you have to be very accurate or else it wont work.

I definitely agree with you on the muscle loss factor. I'm currently taking test e tren e and var so i think the high fat diet is the way to go while on gear! I never tried carb cycling before.. Im guessing its how you take a certain amount of carbs on on days and off days you take in double then what your used to?

I definitely agree with you on the muscle loss factor. I'm currently taking test e tren e and var so i think the high fat diet is the way to go while on gear! I never tried carb cycling before.. Im guessing its how you take a certain amount of carbs on on days and off days you take in double then what your used to?

With test tren var you should not have any problem with muscle loss on low carb.

There are many different ways to carb cycle, the norm is 3 low 1 high, or 1 high 2 low 1 zero then 1 high, or if you want to gain its usually 2 high 2 low repeat or 2 high 3 low 1 zero, repeat, as you can see there are lots of ways to do it, i normally go below 80g on off days where i do cardio and low on other days and 2 very high days which is on hard heavy workouts..
Depends on your goals, simply if you want to gain add more high days if you want to cut fat maintain muscle then more low days, since you're on gear and want to cut i would take advantage and do more low days with 1-2 zero days and 1-2 high days.

Top Bottom