Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of diet do you prefer when cutting?

What Kind of a diet do you prefer when cutting?

• High Fat/Moderate Protein/Low Carb

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • High Protein/Moderate Fat/Low Carb

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • Moderate Protein/Moderate Carb/Low Fat

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Equal Balance of all 3 Macro-Nutrients

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
Meat has protein and some healthy nutrition that are good for weight gain so it is good to eat simple food for cutting like fruits and vegetables because both are best diet food.

You need a lot of protein when you are dieting down. Otherwise, you will lose muscle. Veggies are great too, but I'd avoid too much fruit. I didn't eat any when I cut. Simple sugars are a almost a caloric waste when you are limited to a certain number of calories per day.

Thanks, Sakari

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I always stick to a lower carb to fat ratio year round, that keeps me at a max of 12% bf! which I can cope with. Pre show/photoshoot, I lower my carbs even more and limit carbs to only sweet potato and butternut squash, no white carbs at all!! I eat a lot of pork for the extra fat, I also tend to switch from chicken to fish pre show, as this helps the fat loss too. If I ever am feeling weak or tired, I'll have one high carb day every 10 days or so.

When it comes to carb cycling - how about I increase my carbs on training days and slightlower on other days?

There's different ways people carb cycle. It's usually personal preference for example 3 days low carb 1 day high carb repeat. Haven't really tried it but I plan to once I do get lean enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are thousands of diets to lose weight or to put weight. But it will work only if you will stay on it. There are many foods which can shed our body weight. I also prefer some foods to kick up my metabolism or to lose my weight like beans, soup, dark chocolate, pureed vegetables, eggs and sausage, nuts, apples etc. all these things helps me to cut my weight.

I eat the same food all year round. I might lower carbs and add cardio but I really don't get the point of doing a bulk where you end up having to struggle and really fight to lose the fat.. seems kinda pointless. I like to have abs all year round

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom