Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your ONE STAPLE SUPP?

dylangemelli

So, I started thinking about this yesterday and wondered what everyone's thoughts were on this... Disregard protein, as that's a given, but what is the ONE STAPLE SUPP you always have on hand... The supp that you always keep track of and when you are down to about 2 weeks left of it, you are ready to order another bottle because you could never do without it?

For me, that would be Need2Slin... I have other supps that I definitely am like this with, but Need2Slin is always monitored by me and I never want to run out of it! What is yours??

So, I started thinking about this yesterday and wondered what everyone's thoughts were on this... Disregard protein, as that's a given, but what is the ONE STAPLE SUPP you always have on hand... The supp that you always keep track of and when you are down to about 2 weeks left of it, you are ready to order another bottle because you could never do without it?

For me, that would be Need2Slin... I have other supps that I definitely am like this with, but Need2Slin is always monitored by me and I never want to run out of it! What is yours??

I just started my need2slin and n2burn so hopefully it works as good for me as it does everyone else and that'll be mine too!!

Dont have one sorry

Forma
S4
Forskilin
7keto
Krill oil
Multi vit
Bcaa chews
Glutimine chews
Alanine
L cartinine
Nician non flush
Magnessium
Forged burner
N2gaurd

Lol!

Try some Need2Slin. It took me a couple bottles to really understand dosing and such but now I need it.

Yeah, I have a mental road block on how to use it, when to dose. My brain just doesnt want to understand/compute it.
I'm hoping to have it on hand in june during Tren/cyp/Mast.

dude you made 3 of these threads somehow lol but as for only 1 all the time, i would have to say

fish oil and vitamins/zinc

all my other supps i cycle but these get taken continuously

Top Bottom