Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your most intense superset/triple set/ or drop set?

Power-builder= that is the sickest thing I've ever heard! I love it. Props to you.

my toughest would be my shrug routine.
4x 6 reps with 405. after the 4th I strip off a 45 from a side and go to failure. Then I strip off another 45 and go to failure. Then another till failure and another until I'm down to one 45 a side and rep it out until I can't bring my shoulders up any more.
But somehow that doesn't seem to compare to yours.:D

Carrying 200lb dumbbells for 60 feet as fast as possible and then dragging my truck 60 feet as fast as possible...almost kills me.

B True

legpress, heavy 6 reps
squats, 10 reps
leg extension 40 reps

go as heavy as possible but complete the amount of reps, do this 4 times without stopping...... i think its the definaitation of hell

Freak -

That drop set you described is what we usually start off our trap days with. And yes it's a pretty good one. It's kinda sad when someone looks over and sees you struggling, breathing like you've run a marathon with just ONE plate on a side. : )

Baller -

I can feel the lactic acid building up in my quads as I sit here. javascript:smilie(':)')

if you think your delts are strong then try this and reply to me...(or have a friend type for you if you cant raise your arms)

pick up the littlest dumbell you can find.....i mean little..... 5lbs is a good one........ do as many side laterals as you can. Then move up to the 10lb dumbells and rep it out untill you cant do any more....(yes you look stupid but trust me)..... you keep going up untill your using the most horrible form anyone ever witnessed. Keep going untill you can't even do one rep with the heaviest weight possible..........

fall on the floor and waller around in agony...( its ok.... dont worry what people think).....

pick your self up and after plenty of rest start again..... only one catch....... start with the weight you finished with and work your way back down the rack....

enjoy the pain

I dont know there are a LOT of variations in Supersets and Trisets and Drop Sets that I enjoy using to really fuck up the intended muscle group. Anyway for chest I like this one-Flat Dumbell Flyes + Dips + Cable Crossovers w/ a triple drop... Cable Crossovers I usually start at around 60-70 lbs. on each side and drop 10-20 lbs. when I hit failure.

I also like this one to hammer my lats- Wide-grip Front Chins (with 4-5 assisted reps) + Close-grip V-bar Pulldowns + Crossbench Dumbbell Pullovers. This one really hits the outer lats right behind my armpits. Helps thicken up that entire area. Really pumps the lats up completely. Peace. :cool:

Either the atlas stones or the carry and drag...atlas stones are much more difficult. If you've never tried...find some and have a "ball".

B True

I did shoulders yesterday.

Did a triple superset of DB military presses, DB side raises and DB side raise negatives (with my partner pushing my arms down whilst holding DB's), all sets for 10 strict reps.

Couldn't hold my waterbottle afterwards,
hate when that happens :(

hardgainer (still sweating)

Top Bottom