Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your arm size?

What is your arm size?

• under 14"

Votes: 45 5.7%
  • 15-17"

Votes: 365 46.5%
  • 17-19"

Votes: 297 37.8%
  • over 19"

Votes: 65 8.3%

• Total voters
i am at 18 but i feel there is always room for improvment. one day i hope to be looking like the incredible hulk but that is a ways away.hehe:D
honest injin

Very stupid question because it proves nothing. Someone with a well shaped, hard 16 inch arm will look much more impressive then a fat lard ass with a 19 inch arm. Ive seen it too many time. The fat bloated kid at the gym with a pumkin head and zits all over his back measuring his arm. Then going aroun bragging that it is 20 inches when it would be 15 if he dropped all the fat and water he is carrying.

pgerardone said:
Very stupid question because it proves nothing. Someone with a well shaped, hard 16 inch arm will look much more impressive then a fat lard ass with a 19 inch arm. Ive seen it too many time. The fat bloated kid at the gym with a pumkin head and zits all over his back measuring his arm. Then going aroun bragging that it is 20 inches when it would be 15 if he dropped all the fat and water he is carrying.

SAD BUT TRUE! :bawling:

18.5" currently. Hoping to gain at least another half inch during my upcoming cycle...

very true. I have seen some big fucking arms struggle with weight my 18 inchers laugh at. Not that mine are small, but arm size really means little. I have seen guys with 16.5" arms that look huge as fuck. I have seen 20 inch arms that look small.

pgerardone said:
VERY GOOD POINT.

16 cold before lipo, now under 15 and 1/2. Can not eat enough to pack on the weight that and the fat being stripped away fast. Just like pgerardone said, lose the fat lose the size.

Top Bottom