Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is this?

No one is going to know bro, they could be anything. The question is; do you trust your source?

Could it be tamoxifem? And well the Guy new my sister for years I just met him, he told me its nolvadex 50 mg and I didn't know they came in 50mg! I paid 45

Sent from my LG-P925 using EliteFitness

To cure gyno, I'm 16 its gyno from puberty not from steroids. I think ill try this out and see what happens

I've seen you started multiple threads about the same question. My man nolva isn't going to cure gyno, I would go with something more like letro..but my question is if your doctor diagnosed you with gyno then why doesn't he PRESCRIBE you something to get rid of it rather than a 16 year old getting some drugs from a gym rat..that's my question..

I've only seen them in 20mg and they were brownish in color. Those just look like Tylenol. What's the imprint?

IMO you're 16, just cause you have tits don't mean you should start popping pills. Let puberty run its course or you'll end up screwing something up. Like they all said nolva is trash start away from it. If you're gonna go ahead and run something like I know you are cause you're 16 and won't listen to anyone, do it right. Run the proper AI.

Hunter Of Gunmen

I've never asked my doctor, and my sister knew the Guy for awhile so the source should be safe, but that's why I'm very hesitant I don't want to fuck something up and stop my growth or something along the lines

I've never asked my doctor, and my sister knew the Guy for awhile so the source should be safe, but that's why I'm very hesitant I don't want to fuck something up and stop my growth or something along the lines

Just let it run it's course, you're only 16.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom