Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is The LEAST Attractive Part Of The Female Body

Personally, I find the underarms of a female to be unappealing. I think they should be covered unless engaged in sex. Holy God, make sure they keep them shaved too!!

Not exactly a body part, but a hairy body is pretty unattractive on a girl....

stray hairs, I've seen acouple, but the worst I've seen it on the nipples, or out of a mole you didn't spot until it was to late. Worst come to worst chew it off.

bar said:
stray hairs, I've seen acouple, but the worst I've seen it on the nipples, or out of a mole you didn't spot until it was to late. Worst come to worst chew it off.

Gotta go with this one as well.I've seen some beautiful women who upon closer examination have a light moustache or side burns,or a few pubes sprouting from their chest or a happy trail...Turns the stomache,lol.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

Gotta go with this one as well.I've seen some beautiful women who upon closer examination have a light moustache or side burns,or a few pubes sprouting from their chest or a happy trail...Turns the stomache,lol.

They musta been Italian.

I agree.....a moustache. I still can't understand why they'll shave every other part of their body but won't do anything about the hair lip. It's not like they can't see it, right??

Oh yeah, hairy legs too. That's a major turn off! I know....picky, picky, picky. hehehe

Last edited:
I haven't experienced a bodypart yet that has turned me off in any way. If i'm attracted to a girl, i'll fuck, eat, lick, and suck every part of her body repeatedly, top to bottom, inside out. Surprisingly, that turns alot of girls off, but the one's that enjoy it are always in for a treat.

Top Bottom