Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is Proper Etiquette on this Ebay Transaction?

bran987

New member
I had some of those gravity boots where you can hang upside down for relief of back pain or do ab work or whatever.

I sold them on Ebay for $65 and the dude paid me for them.

I went to the UPS Store, paid for a box, and paid for them to package the boots up for me. Got a Tracking #.

3 days later I check the Tracking # online. It says "Package Damaged in Transit."

I call the UPS store. He says he has to submit a claim and it will take 2 weeks to get my money back.

2 weeks go by. I call the UPS Store again. He says the claim is DENIED because there was some package of oil in the box. I say "It was boots. Your employee packaged them. I have the receipt. I paid for packaging. There was no oil anywhere. Nothing even liquid. NOt even close."

So he is going to check again. If the claim gets denied and it wasn't my fault, how do I work this?

He paid me but didn't get his product.

I sent my product out and UPS fucked it up.

Do we split the money or do I give him a full refund and I'm completely fucked out of my money.

Thanks sorry for the long post I hate long posts.
 
UPS is normally insured for $100 unless you pay for more. In this case, you'll have to give the benefit of the doubt to the buyer, as he did his part in the transaction. Though you didn't do anything wrong, you did not finish your side of the trade (so to speak). There is no reason why you won't get reimbursed. It'll take longer than usual, but be persistant. Refund the buyer the funds and explain, in short, what happened.
 
bran987 said:
I had some of those gravity boots where you can hang upside down for relief of back pain or do ab work or whatever.

I sold them on Ebay for $65 and the dude paid me for them.

I went to the UPS Store, paid for a box, and paid for them to package the boots up for me. Got a Tracking #.

3 days later I check the Tracking # online. It says "Package Damaged in Transit."

I call the UPS store. He says he has to submit a claim and it will take 2 weeks to get my money back.

2 weeks go by. I call the UPS Store again. He says the claim is DENIED because there was some package of oil in the box. I say "It was boots. Your employee packaged them. I have the receipt. I paid for packaging. There was no oil anywhere. Nothing even liquid. NOt even close."

So he is going to check again. If the claim gets denied and it wasn't my fault, how do I work this?

He paid me but didn't get his product.

I sent my product out and UPS fucked it up.

Do we split the money or do I give him a full refund and I'm completely fucked out of my money.

Thanks sorry for the long post I hate long posts.
your fucked for your money and give it back to him. guy didnt get his shit, so you dont get your money.

even though it SUCKS, its your responsability to get the money back from UPS for the damaged goods. take em to court
 
bran987 said:
I had some of those gravity boots where you can hang upside down for relief of back pain or do ab work or whatever.

I sold them on Ebay for $65 and the dude paid me for them.

I went to the UPS Store, paid for a box, and paid for them to package the boots up for me. Got a Tracking #.

3 days later I check the Tracking # online. It says "Package Damaged in Transit."

I call the UPS store. He says he has to submit a claim and it will take 2 weeks to get my money back.

2 weeks go by. I call the UPS Store again. He says the claim is DENIED because there was some package of oil in the box. I say "It was boots. Your employee packaged them. I have the receipt. I paid for packaging. There was no oil anywhere. Nothing even liquid. NOt even close."

So he is going to check again. If the claim gets denied and it wasn't my fault, how do I work this?

He paid me but didn't get his product.

I sent my product out and UPS fucked it up.

Do we split the money or do I give him a full refund and I'm completely fucked out of my money.

Thanks sorry for the long post I hate long posts.

so did the dude get the anti gravity boots? the ones i have are like indestructible. if they were destroyed let him know you are working with ups to get a refund, and will refund him his money minus shipping cost when ups coughs it up. it took 6 weeks i believe for me to get a check one time from ups when they smashed a jardenaire i shipped thru them
 
I'd show up at his house with a pan of brownies and explain the story. Then I'd ask if he had any hot friends.
 
UPS should pay.......those bastards are paying Dale Jarret millions so the least they could do is give you $65. LOL....
 
lol @ Raina.....funny

Go with Swahili's suggestion. Give the dude his money back and explain and then go eat Raina's cookie.
 
Yup - you gotta refund his money. It sucks, I know. USPS fucked me out of $200 when they lost a package that was insured.

Hope you get your money back from UPS.
 
bran987 said:
I had some of those gravity boots where you can hang upside down for relief of back pain or do ab work or whatever.

I sold them on Ebay for $65 and the dude paid me for them.

I went to the UPS Store, paid for a box, and paid for them to package the boots up for me. Got a Tracking #.

3 days later I check the Tracking # online. It says "Package Damaged in Transit."

I call the UPS store. He says he has to submit a claim and it will take 2 weeks to get my money back.

2 weeks go by. I call the UPS Store again. He says the claim is DENIED because there was some package of oil in the box. I say "It was boots. Your employee packaged them. I have the receipt. I paid for packaging. There was no oil anywhere. Nothing even liquid. NOt even close."

So he is going to check again. If the claim gets denied and it wasn't my fault, how do I work this?

He paid me but didn't get his product.

I sent my product out and UPS fucked it up.

Do we split the money or do I give him a full refund and I'm completely fucked out of my money.

Thanks sorry for the long post I hate long posts.
Did you pack Deca inside the boots? :Chef: :tuc:
 
Top Bottom