Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is OXA 17-DION? Anavar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is this product is it actually a clone of anavar? Needto or dabuffguy please clear this up!

no comprende speak english in this part of the forum

Maybe you should just learn to speak portuguese bro?

5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17alpha-methyl-17,beta-ol-3-one

It sure and hell is var, and its e-legal. Only sold in Erope . get caught with it in the states and you be going to jail.

its a modified version of anavar sold mostly in Erope. its cheaper and more easy to make.

5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17alpha-methyl-17,beta-ol-3-one

It sure and hell is var, and its e-legal. Only sold in Erope . get caught with it in the states and you be going to jail.

its a modified version of anavar sold mostly in Erope. its cheaper and more easy to make.

sorry about my portuguese phrase guys,im gonna try this stuff,but i know to sites that sell it but i dont know if i can thrust in them?any of you knows about any site that sells it in europe that i can thrust?cheers

sorry about my portuguese phrase guys,im gonna try this stuff,but i know to sites that sell it but i dont know if i can thrust in them?any of you knows about any site that sells it in europe that i can thrust?cheers

How about you follow the rules and not ask this question?

This thread is done. This section is for supplements, not illegal drugs. And EliteFitnes altogether is not a site to ask where to find ilegal drug. Anyone doing this will get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom