Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is everyone doing the 27th??

mrs.tony

The night before Thanksgiving is one of the biggest nights to go out, so what's everyone's gameplan? I mean, you could do Deep Dish @ Transit, Mauro Picotto @ Tru, Oakenfold @ The Roxy (can someone confirm this), DT @ The Limelight (need confirmation). This has potential to be an insane night...i already got my Deep Dish tix, cant wait!!!!!!:D

well, here where i live, aint' shit really going on, plus thanksgiving is my birthday this year, so i'll probably just wait till friday night to do my partying

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that digweed is at centro-fly. i will most likely go hear him.. head over to hear junior for a while then go have dinner with the fam.

ezeiza

Geez, where do you guys live?

It's like, "Hey, I could go to Insomnia.. and listen to pop.. or I could go to Platinum.. and listen to pop or rap.. or I could go to Dream.. and listen to latin or pop or rap.."

Glow@Insomnia is starting to look like something to watch, George Acosta is spinning sometime soon (or may have already) and Paul Van Dyk is spinning the end of December.

Still, :bawling:

Top Bottom