Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good brand of protein powder?

Of the many I've tried - ISS Complete Whey is my current fav. The chocolate and Vanilla are the best tasting I've tried, a little pricey, but hey, it tastes good and is easy for me to digest. My wife even likes it - which says alot!

Actually maltodextrin is worse than sugar. It's an extremely cheap carbohydrate that companies put in the MPRs they sell. It's got a GI of 150 or 160 and sugar has a GI of 90 I think.

That's why I don't buy the pre packaged stuff. I've just started using casein in my shakes by throwing in some cottage cheese (NOT recommended btw), until I get my calcium caseinate.

MQ's Triple Threat is by far the best tasting.

I'd also venture to say it's probably one of the few that meets it's claim of amount of protein per serving.

I GREW when I used this...never has another protein worked as well as Triple Threat for me.

-Your Holy One

MRP = Myoplex
Weight Gainer = N-Large 2
Protein = Labrada Pro V-60(when bulking because it has 12 carbs per serving) when cutting I take Optimum Nutrition 100%whey or AST VP-2 whey isolate. I looking foward to trying MQ Triple Threat as my new MRP as a lot of people seem to like it.

Top Bottom