Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good brand of protein powder?

I'm buying these stuff called sports one....best stuff I have ever used or trasted...25 bucks for 5 pds of ion exchange protein....damn, I sound like a muscle Tech advertisement!

Im on the mass Q triple threat bandwagon.

Mudvayne said:
i have used Methoxy Pro in the past..and got good results.....but for a better price i like designer;)

i too love Methoxy Pro. It does get expensive so i but the Pro Performance (GNC brand) and mix it with my methoxy pro. You can get the Pro Performance brand super cheap during Gold Card Week. I just stock up on my whey.

jamesanon

Personally I can't stand the taste optimum shakes. The best taste so far is double dutch chocolate by American Whey. Don't know the quality of the protien but it's good and cheap. Oh yea and about GNC's prices. My local supp store always has cheaper prices even compared to the gold card days. I wouldn't even think about going to gnc ever again. Adipo and xenedrine for 21.99 and optimum and american whey protein for 24.99 can't beat it.

I've tried quite a few, but none tastes as good or goes down as easy as IsoPure. They even have a low-carb version which tastes good also. Buy the vanilla, add half a banana and milk - voila!

Top Bottom