Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good brand of protein powder?

latona

I've been using Optimum Nutrition brand whey protein for a while. I wonder if you guys think there is a better brand out there. Also I always the whey twice a day -- once in the AM, and once in the PM. Is it better to mix it up with casein, or some other kind of protein powder?

thanks!

Tried quite a few and struggle to digest a lot of them. Pro-MR and Pro-Peptide by Chemical Nutrition have added pro-biotics which seem to help me digest them, taste good as well.
MR-T.

I use Champion Nutrition's Proscore 100. Good stuff, but it tastes awful.

Yes, I would mix whey with casein except post workout. Casein is great on its own before bed.

BigAndy69 said:
Yes, I would mix whey with casein except post workout. Casein is great on its own before bed.

BigAndy69, do you just mix one scoop of whey with one scoop of Casein, or do you use a pre-packaged blend?

thanks.

The best I have ever found for the price and taste alike is buying 5lbs of casien and 5lb of whey isolate from Protein Factory. Add aminogen. Then I mix a coupe os scoops of each with some maltodextrin powder, creatine, and LGlutamine, and BAM, you have your own MRP. Tastes good too!!! and is a hell of alot cheaper

Top Bottom