Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what happened to the asylum-strength vids?

KillahBee

New member
none of 'em work anymore. the page is a goner. I know certain people that introduced the page are no longer here, but it was a quality reference. Any clues?
 
A-men to that! Those were very valuable.
I can't believe those aren't here anymore.
I hope they weren't removed for "stupid" reasons.
 
I believe they were removed on the other end, by the site that was hosting them. It was nothing done here.
 
KillahBee said:
none of 'em work anymore. the page is a goner. I know certain people that introduced the page are no longer here, but it was a quality reference. Any clues?

Killah hit me up if you still havent found the training vids. They're on a different URL now. Same for any of the other guys that want to find them.
 
Top Bottom