Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what flaw do you need to work on?

fault?? or trait/characteristic..

I allow others, or rather I expect them to have the same value as I do, atleast the basic type, ... what i'm really doing is allowing them to screw up early on so that i'm not really vested in them, thus limiting the amount of damage that they are able to create..

Cindy I will hold you down and put it in your butt.

Seriously, other than being severe ADD, messy, and a complete procrastinator, my biggest flaw is my dick is too big causing me to sometimes bottoming out while lost on the feeling which shoots sharp pains through my wife's cervix. I am working on it.

procrastinator, insensitive, too judgemental, terrible sense of humor (lolz), etc etc etc.

fuck, i'm a waste

Seriously, other than being severe ADD, messy, and a complete procrastinator, my biggest flaw is my dick is too big causing me to sometimes bottoming out while lost on the feeling which shoots sharp pains through my wife's cervix. I am working on it.

those are all related to your ADHD

those are all related to your ADHD

Just for the record, I don't consider ADHD as a flaw. I learned long ago that everyone has good and bad characteristics. The people that are succesful focus on the good characteristics and utilize those.

Along with ADHD comes creative thinking or out of the box/blue ideas along with lots of energy and when bridled, is a deadly and effective combination.

I have said it before, while most teachers are trying to medicate these kids and fit them in a box, it is the ones that go unchecked that are going to start the next Microsoft or come up with the cure for cancer.

Thank god for my wife who takes care of the details and allows me to do my thing. If not for her remembering the kids dentist appointments and making sure I have some clean clothes to wear, I would never succeed in this day trading business.

Just for the record, I don't consider ADHD as a flaw. I learned long ago that everyone has good and bad characteristics. The people that are succesful focus on the good characteristics and utilize those.

Along with ADHD comes creative thinking or out of the box/blue ideas along with lots of energy and when bridled, is a deadly and effective combination.

I have said it before, while most teachers are trying to medicate these kids and fit them in a box, it is the ones that go unchecked that are going to start the next Microsoft or come up with the cure for cancer.

Thank god for my wife who takes care of the details and allows me to do my thing. If not for her remembering the kids dentist appointments and making sure I have some clean clothes to wear, I would never succeed in this day trading business.

Lmfao

Top Bottom