Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what flaw do you need to work on?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
We all have them, mine? I'm a bit of a pushover, I'm non confrontational and I dont like "bothering people" what I consider bother most people would consider a given.... I wont bother the person in the aisle seat in a plane if I had to go to the bathroom, I rather hold it in, I wont bother people at work asking for help or protesting when they dump their work on me, an example: Tonight I was having dinner with my husband and the waiter brought our soups, his was fine, mine literally had half the amount as his, it was spilled all over the base plate, I protested with my husband but didnt tell the waiter, which upset my husband, he said I have to speak my mind, so I started making excuses not to do it.... I eventually caved in to his request to complain but it made me uncomfortable...

Some people are the opposite, they need to work on being less outgoing, or they have to work on being more patient, etc, what about you guys?

where do I start? I have a ton of flaws. Lol.

Unrealistic/high expectations of myself and others (this can be a strength too, but usually is a weakness)
Intense temper (though it goes away as quickly as it comes)
I tend to stick around too long in bad relationships
I'm hurt too easily
I can be judgmental
I'm tense and full of anxiety - my anxiety is extreme
perfectionist to the point where it's stupid and makes no sense.

Last edited:
I'm too confrontational and an asshole at times
Little selfish (testosterone induced)
Cavalier about feelings usually
Better than everyone else (not gonna work on that one though)

I tell people too much too soon.
I trust way too easily, and it usually ends up a mess.
I have no problem standing up for myself, but I can't tell a friend who needs help with something no to save my life, which would be a good trait except that sometimes its to the point where I don't get to do whatever I had to do for myself.
Sometimes I'm too playful/sarcastic with people too often.
I let other people effect my feelings more than they should.
I have a super hard time telling people about any serious feelings.

-I need to have a more positive mindset regularly (i catch myself sometimes when i'm negative, but not enough). in general, just have more confidence in my abilities

-need to forgive myself more easily. not let past shortcomings or experiences drag me down. kinda relates to the first point also

-need to break out of my comfort zone more. i used to do this a lot more when i was young, but as i've grown older i've become more set in my ways and find it harder to break the cycle.

-not letting myself get overwhelmed by thinking of the big picture all the time and feeling like i have too much to take on. trying to focus on what i can do TODAY instead of everything at once. this is kind of a big one, because it can really effect my day to day functioning if i feel like my head is spinning, and often it is.

I can be annoying at times and talk someone's ear off too.
Sometimes your flaw can be why you are successful, so you have to be careful how much you change yourself or the way you go about doing it.
I changed myself for the worse when I was in a relationship once and it really opened my eyes.

I can be annoying at times and talk someone's ear off too.
Sometimes your flaw can be why you are successful, so you have to be careful how much you change yourself or the way you go about doing it.
I changed myself for the worse when I was in a relationship once and it really opened my eyes.

i actually agree with lart :artist:

Top Bottom