Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else should I let Mitch do this Thanksgiving (besides drive, obviously)

He has already set up the Ammie loophole

what if he grabs her ass thinking its mine? He says he can't be in trouble if he thinks its me

and he said if he fantasizes about her then its the same as fantasizing about me

or would that be two of me

what a mess

He has already set up the Ammie loophole

what if he grabs her ass thinking its mine? He says he can't be in trouble if he thinks its me

well...how the fuck am i supposed to know if ammie is getting the turkey out of the oven and i think it's you?

unless one of you changes hair color I get a free pass!

and he said if he fantasizes about her then its the same as fantasizing about me

or would that be two of me

what a mess

No, he it isn't that he can't tell the difference.

He wants both at once. He's a pig, but we are all pigs. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others.

The men walking this planet are the product of 160,000 years of evolution. All the ones that didn't want to bang as many women (multiples at a time, when possible) died-out 50,000+ years ago.

So yes, he does fantasize about you and your sister hooking up.

And I wouldn't blame him one bit. It's just how the world works.

That should make a great Thanksgiving discussion topic.

He wants both at once. He's a pig, but we are all pigs. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others.

The men walking this planet are the product of 160,000 years of evolution. All the ones that didn't want to bang as many women (multiples at a time, when possible) died-out 50,000+ years ago.

fact

That is so sad :bawling: I don't even look at other guys!

That is so sad :bawling: I don't even look at other guys!

And I (and the majority of guys here) believe that -- no lie.

But guys and girls think 100% differently. Every time you see your twin sister this holiday, think of Mitch imagining you and she making out while he waits to join-in.

No lie.

Top Bottom