Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else should I let Mitch do this Thanksgiving (besides drive, obviously)

i've actually never done it.

lol@highlight reels....maybe for the inadequate bro, but i make new highlights every time.

^^^ Cindy -- here's proof positive that he's pulling a fast one.

You don't have to answer this question (obviously it isn't very discrete), but do think about this to yourself: Can you truly say in your heart of hearts that mitch makes new highlights literally "every time"?

Every time?

Every single time?

If not, it should make you question his position on highlight reels and threesomes too. I'd dig a little bit if I were you -- you'll have the drive time.

Reactions: ceo
Time for the next test. Walk Mitch through a non-obscene albeit stimulating web page like this: Daily Dose of Delicious Girls - Men know why

And for each girl, ask him: "Do you think she's pretty"? Ask him if you weren't around, if he would want to have sex with her. Then ask him if you brought a girl home that looked like that for him, what would he do?

And let's get the lies going...

Time for the next test. Walk Mitch through a non-obscene albeit stimulating web page like this: Daily Dose of Delicious Girls - Men know why

And for each girl, ask him: "Do you think she's pretty"? Ask him if you weren't around, if he would want to have sex with her. Then ask him if you brought a girl home that looked like that for him, what would he do?

And let's get the lies going...

um,

1 (even tho i can't see her face) and 9 are the only 2 that would even get my attention.

Thanksgiving is a time for sharing.

Cindy: Find a super-hot friend of yours and do a surprise threesome for Mitch.

And no Pick3, it can't be a dude. There's no such thing as a super-hot dude.

super hot friend?? She has an identical twin.

Top Bottom