Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else should I let Mitch do this Thanksgiving (besides drive, obviously)

Thanksgiving is a time for sharing.

Cindy: Find a super-hot friend of yours and do a surprise threesome for Mitch.

And no Pick3, it can't be a dude. There's no such thing as a super-hot dude.

Oh and Cindy, try this out during the holidays:

Ask mitch how he'd really feel about you bringing some other girl into a threesome. He'll tell you that while that sounded great for other girls he's dated, he'd never want to share you with anyone else. He'll also say that he knew you were "the one" when he realized that he'd never felt like that about his other girlfriends. Then he'll talk about how "crazy" those guys are on the juicer board for even bringing something like that up and how we're always talking shit.

Now here's the truth: He'd bang her. He'd bang the taste completely out of her mouth. And even as he denies he would, there will be moments when he'll start to smile, then completely break-down into a half or even full-blown laugh.

Now here's the kicker: She probably wouldn't have to be *that* hot. When it comes to Girl #2, lots of guys will let things slide a little bit just to get in on that second girl.

I'd invite you to discuss this during your holiday drive. Happy Thanksgiving!

lol, nice try!

she knows me better than that. ;)

Did you tell her that it's an over-rated male fantasy? Throw-in the line about how you did it once, and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Cindy: Here's the real scoop. Every guy has what we call a "highlight reel". It's mental imagery of their previous sexual conquests. The highlight reel is our go-to tool when we want a little help over the edge. Every baller -- and I mean EVERY baller -- will have at least a few scenes from one of their threesomes on the highlight reel.

Good times!

Did you tell her that it's an over-rated male fantasy? Throw-in the line about how you did it once, and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Cindy: Here's the real scoop. Every guy has what we call a "highlight reel". It's mental imagery of their previous sexual conquests. The highlight reel is our go-to tool when we want a little help over the edge. Every baller -- and I mean EVERY baller -- will have at least a few scenes from one of their threesomes on the highlight reel.

Good times!

i've actually never done it.

lol@highlight reels....maybe for the inadequate bro, but i make new highlights every time.

Oh and Cindy, try this out during the holidays:

Ask mitch how he'd really feel about you bringing some other girl into a threesome. He'll tell you that while that sounded great for other girls he's dated, he'd never want to share you with anyone else. He'll also say that he knew you were "the one" when he realized that he'd never felt like that about his other girlfriends. Then he'll talk about how "crazy" those guys are on the juicer board for even bringing something like that up and how we're always talking shit.

Now here's the truth: He'd bang her. He'd bang the taste completely out of her mouth. And even as he denies he would, there will be moments when he'll start to smile, then completely break-down into a half or even full-blown laugh.

Now here's the kicker: She probably wouldn't have to be *that* hot. When it comes to Girl #2, lots of guys will let things slide a little bit just to get in on that second girl.

I'd invite you to discuss this during your holiday drive. Happy Thanksgiving!

LOL! Well, this will make interesting conversation. Thanks Plunkey! ;) Have some karma!

anything else I should know?? I'll be watching his face carefully when we talk!

:D :D :D

Top Bottom