Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else should I let Mitch do this Thanksgiving (besides drive, obviously)

plunkster has got the mischievous hat on tonight.

you guys should stay in and play some games with the fam, board games, card games, ect...and sexual games for later if you want (don't rush :) )

And I (and the majority of guys here) believe that -- no lie.

But guys and girls think 100% differently. Every time you see your twin sister this holiday, think of Mitch imagining you and she making out while he waits to join-in.

No lie.

Lol I thought you were messing with Mitch this whole time not me. I have a bad memory I really hope I forget that post

Lolol that pic is a sexy busty blonde on my Mac and fuggin snoop dogg on my phone lolo

So ask mitch how he conveniently left out #22.

#1 and #9 my ass -- he lusted over at least 1/3 of those pics.

Plunkey is keeping it real this holiday!

plunkster has got the mischievous hat on tonight.

you guys should stay in and play some games with the fam, board games, card games, ect...and sexual games for later if you want (don't rush :) )

Plunky is just spitting truth this holiday system.

Oh, and I'm sure there are some games they can play. I'd start the whole deal with a girl-on-girl catfight that leads to making out and some heavy petting. Then mitch can settle the dispute by making both bad girls do his bidding.

and plunkey isn't spitting truth, but merely painting all men with a broad chauvinistic brush.

It's cool, we're on a predominately male dominated steroid board so I get it bro. Gotta look cool in front of the guys, right?!

Plunky is just spitting truth this holiday system.

Oh, and I'm sure there are some games they can play. I'd start the whole deal with a girl-on-girl catfight that leads to making out and some heavy petting. Then mitch can settle the dispute by making both bad girls do his bidding.

*season

Top Bottom