Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What effect does coffee have?

What are the consequences of everyday, long-term, moderate coffee consumption?

• Positive

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Negative

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No effect

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
well, to add to the downside of caffeine:

Caffeine supresses the uptake of glucose into the cells up to 30-40%. It also makes the receptors to insulin work worse.

caffeine with a high GI meal makes u temporary to a diabetic typ 2

it is good to boost your workout, but the sugar ingested post workout won't get into the cells as supposed to.

for me it works well as a stimulat taken in infrequetnly. caffeine alone and in an ECA stack sucks cotton balls while dieting. I lost a shitload of muscles while on that stuff. didn't work for me.

just my 2cent
es

i drink tea in the a.m. with breakfast then have coffee after.
gives me sour gut on an empty stomach.
never more than two a day, i really enjoy it and notice a real lift in energy and focus.

I drink energy drinks..(I prefer them to coffee..)
The buzz is nicer and more even feeling to me..

They have had a positive effect on my overall goals.

I agree I love sugarfree red bull. Good buzz and tastes good. Coffee makes me tired after

My running coach freaks out if I drink coffee before a race because of dehydration... that's all I know. I sneak it anyway because I'm addicted, and she wouldn't want to deal with me if I didn't have it.

I dring 3 or 4 cups in the early morning, with breakfast (very high protein; low carb). I work at my desk from about 6:30 AM to 9, which is when I have coffee & eat breakfast. Then about 9:30, I work out, and I think the coffee gets me up for it. I eat the same every day, whether or not it's a workout or skip day.

Charles

Consumption of too much coffee has many different types of effects, it can alter your mood or behavior. I for one drink coffee but not during workouts.

Top Bottom