Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What effect does coffee have?

What are the consequences of everyday, long-term, moderate coffee consumption?

• Positive

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Negative

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No effect

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Lumberg

Based on all information you know, from research to posts on here to personal and anecdotal information, after you average out the good, tha bad, and the ugly, what is is sum total result of coffee's effects on meeting your goals, when consumed every day in moderation (say 3 cups or less)?

Caffeine in the form of coffee or NYC is the mainstay of the last 6 weeks of my precontest cutting diets. But I always, always, always take coffee/NYC on an empty stomach.

MS said:
Caffeine in the form of coffee or NYC is the mainstay of the last 6 weeks of my precontest cutting diets. But I always, always, always take coffee/NYC on an empty stomach.

How long to you wait (after drinking coffee) before eating ?

I think coffee is great. It has a few antioxidants, plus the caffeine taken before a workout can help to mobilize more free fatty acids for energy. Great stuff.....can't beat something that tastes that good and is calorie free.

Ryan

calorie free.....LOL

I was at the cafeteria getting some starbucks with the new girl and I mentioned that Starbucks "light Note" blend actualy has more caffeine than their house blend. She was like, oh, I thought it just had less calories.

Dingbat.

Coffee can have both good and bad qualities associated with it... yes it is great for that added boost, but over time it can take a toll on your adrenal gland...

I'm thinking it can be a good tool to raise metabolism when not in the gym but not for workouts.

It can become a crutch if you use it to motivate and give you energy for w/o.

I am personally going to try to curtail my consumption of caffeine in general because it stresses me out and makes me too serious and not fun loving.

Best to save it for emergencies when I might really need it.

joncrane said:

I am personally going to try to curtail my consumption of caffeine in general because it stresses me out and makes me too serious and not fun loving.

Shit really that sux. Caffiene makes me happy as hell. Thats the effect amphetimines usually have on people.

Top Bottom