Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does it take to get you s**tfaced?

tripleblonde

i mean really shitfaced.....

i'm a lightweight

3 shots of tequila + some bacardi and diet coke and I'm G-O-N-E

or at least on stage humping some poor band member....j/k :)

I'd guess I would be blind in one eye and not able to see outta the other one before I finished a 12 pack. What a far cry from my Army days. Finish the better part of a case during the day then go out for the evening.

powerslave said:
I'd guess I would be blind in one eye and not able to see outta the other one before I finished a 12 pack. What a far cry from my Army days. Finish the better part of a case during the day then go out for the evening.

wow.....my best friend just got back from vaca in cancun.....the resort they stayed at was all inclusive so the resort had activities planned every day and night.....basically she retold the story to me that the hotel guests were all playing an "innocent game of tequila volleyball" (basically have tequila shoved down your throat in the pool every time you miss the ball by the pool boy) when she realized she wasn't feeling so "hot"

next thing everybody in the pool is swimming in my bf's puke.....the pool boys were trying desperately to get her out, but she was insanely drunk.... now that would make a good scene in a adam sandler movie or sumin :)

Top Bottom