Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does it take to get you s**tfaced?

tripleblonde said:
ever pop a few nyquil gelcaps down the ol' hatch before hitting the town?

That shit makes you sleepy, no? Oral steroids + acetaminophen will just about shut down your liver. I'll be yellow and shit, but drunk for twenty bucks.

chaos mage said:
That shit makes you sleepy, no? Oral steroids + acetaminophen will just about shut down your liver. I'll be yellow and shit, but drunk for twenty bucks.

lol

yeah it does make you sleepy, but for some reason beyond me they speed everything up for about an hour before you crash if you are already pretty drunk.... but yes, nyquil gelcaps are the save all when i can't sleep :sleep2:

Gang u need to take some muscle relaxers, wait 20 min then hit the alcohol. Talk about a rush, holy shit. ;)

onebigab said:
Gang u need to take some muscle relaxers, wait 20 min then hit the alcohol. Talk about a rush, holy shit. ;)

damn, never tried that.....i was gonna sit at home and be pathetic tonight, but i think i'm gonna go downtown and have a few shots....at least i have an excuse to blow dry my hair now.....now that is a rush ;) lol

I have not drank in a while so not much now. If i am drinking vodka tonic 8-10 if I am drinking martine's 4-5.

:spit: :sick:

Top Bottom