Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think?

gear63

Banned
planning on running a 4-week SD cycle 10-20-20-30
I have all support supplements(cycle assit/melitonin/taurine/fish oil/multi vit.) and Nolva- and Reversitol for PCT
Should I run Reversitol with nolva immediately after discontinuing SD, or wait till 3 weeks on Nolva then start reversitol to make a longer pct? any thing missing? also can I start on a NO and tribulus when i begin PCT?
THANKS for the Support I have learned alot from EF!

This is a jumbled mess , please lay this out more clearly-thanks!

RADAR

Okay , I want to know if I should run Nolvadex and Reversitol together for pct, or should I use nolvadex for three weeks then start the Reversitol for three more weeks, making it a total of 6 weeks PCT? running a MDROL cycle at 10-20-20-30 need to know which is best plan for pct.

Why are you staggering/incrementing doses with this? Not necessary. Pick a dose and run it the entire time.

You wouldn't do this with other oral aas (with possibly the exception of anadrol when running really high doses) so why do it with this one?

Why are you staggering/incrementing doses with this? Not necessary. Pick a dose and run it the entire time.

You wouldn't do this with other oral aas (with possibly the exception of anadrol when running really high doses) so why do it with this one?
then why does every log that I read on Mdrol show an increase of dose each week? even SD for dummies says 10-20-20??? what I need opinions on is -Should I run reversitol with my Tamoxifen Citrate or after I complete the NOLVA pct then start reversitol?

then why does every log that I read on Mdrol show an increase of dose each week? even SD for dummies says 10-20-20??? what I need opinions on is -Should I run reversitol with my Tamoxifen Citrate or after I complete the NOLVA pct then start reversitol?

That's exactly why it's called "SD for dummies".

Incrementing doses is for a 1st timer, and for the first few days only to assess tolerance. If you can assess your tolerance and do fine, doing incremental dosing is just not necesarry. If you don't increment dosing on dbol, why would you do it with this? It's the same concept when using them. Pick a dose and go.

For some reason people though bringing back the incremental dosing for prohormones and otc DS's was a good idea. Well, it wasn't.

Run the PCT compounds together for 4 weeks.

The question is what do I think?

I think My friends slipped here thats what I think!!! 1st we need your stats Bro, Age, Weight, Height, years training, how many cycles have you run? Then we can help you out. Come on Radar come Buffyguy, You know what I am Talking about this is his 1st post!!! Give us your stats bro!!

The question is what do I think?

I think My friends slipped here thats what I think!!! 1st we need your stats Bro, Age, Weight, Height, years training, how many cycles have you run? Then we can help you out. Come on Radar come Buffyguy, You know what I am Talking about this is his 1st post!!! Give us your stats bro!!

Not until you use a regular font and text color. Holy shit guy. It's christmas up in these posts. lol.:heart:

Not until you use a regular font and text color. Holy shit guy. It's christmas up in these posts. lol.:heart:

U crack me up, here just for you. Post some stats bro, age, height, weight, years training, BF%. Again welcome to EF if you need anything else just PM DabuffyGuy!!! lol:D

Top Bottom